When you install Safe Lagoon for Android, on devices running Android 5.0 and later, your child may use guest or secondary accounts to avoid Safe Lagoon's protection.
This happens because on Android devices the main account has Admin rights and allows creating new user accounts and guest user accounts.
To prevent this you will need to do the following:
- Eliminate the guest profile
- Password protect the main account
- Create a new user profile for your child and install Safe Lagoon there
Eliminate the guest profile
- Swipe down the Notification bar and tap the User icon.
2. Tap on the Guest user to change to the Guest account.
3. Swipe down the Notification bar and tap the User icon again.
4. Tap on Remove Guest.
5. Once you have returned to the main user, swipe down again the Notification bar and tap the User icon and choose More settings.
6. Make sure the Add user when device is locked is toggled off.
Password protect the main account
1. Go to Settings and choose to Screen lock.
2. Choose the PIN or Password option to either add a numeric PIN or an Alphanumeric Password.
3. Choose require PIN/Password to start device option.
4. Add the desired PIN/Password.
Create a new user profile for the kid and install Safe Lagoon there
1. Swipe down the Notification bar and tap the User icon.
2. Choose More settings.
3. Tap on Add user.
4. Choose to add a User and on the next screen tap OK
5. Choose to Set up the user now, this will switch to the new user.
6. Tap on Continue.
7. Let your child sign up with his Google Account and finish up the configuration steps.
8. Install the Safe Lagoon app and follow the installation steps.