Get into the habit of keeping your Safe Lagoon app up to date to get all the new features and important fixes.
Updating Safe Lagoon on your family's devices will depend on the operating system of your device.
You can update Safe Lagoon from with the Google Play app on your child’s device.
It would be best to have Safe Lagoon app auto-updating so follow the steps below to do that:
- Open the Google Play app
- Tap Menu "My apps & games"
- Select "Safe Lagoon" to update
- Tap "More"
- Check the box next to “Auto-update”
Or if you want to manually update or have all apps on the device auto update check out Google’s help page for more info.
Most Apple devices have automatic updates turned on by default, however, you can check if the app on your child’s device is up-to-date by:
- Open the Apple App Store
- Tap "Updates" in the menu at the bottom of the page
- If you see Safe Lagoon in that list then you can tap update to get the latest version.